ukcurtainsandblinds.co.uk is a trading name of The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd. and the company's registered address is 30 Camp Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6EW, UK. Tel: 01256 816197.
Registered in England: No. 2283672.
V.A.T. No. GB 492 9131 27.
Based in Hampshire border, and with 30 years experience in soft furnishings, we have sourced the best and most up to date readymade curtains and blinds.
We genuinely wish to serve our customers well and are happy to provide answers to questions regarding designs, sizes, colours, etc. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Making A Purchase
We accept Visa and MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
Shipping And Handling
In the event of a failed delivery, the courier should leave a card with their depot's contact number so that you can contact them direct. However, we are not the couriers, and are in no way responsible should they fail to do this. 1 further delivery attempt will be made which, if unsuccessful, will result in the goods being returned to our supplier. After this we will, at your request, re-despatch your order but there will be a charge for this.
We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in a few working days.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
Credit Card Security
As soon as you have received your delivery, please check the contents and notify us immediately if there are any discrepancies or if any items are damaged so that we can rectify things without delay.<p><br>
If you're not entirely satisfied with any item, simply return it to us undamaged, in the original, undamaged, retail packaging within 14 days for exchange, refund or credit.<p><br>
14 day guarantee
At ukcurtainsandblinds.co.uk we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchases - every time. Occasionally though, we appreciate that you may want to return items, so our Returns Policy is given below.
Our QUIBBLE-FREE RETURNS GUARANTEE means that if you are unhappy, for any reason, with your purchase you can return it to us in its original condition and its original, undamaged, retail packaging within 14 days and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item
You can always return items if they are faulty. Please see 'Return instructions' below for details of how to return faulty items.
When returning an item because of an error by us or because it is faulty, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in despatching the goods to you and your costs in returning it to us. Otherwise you will be responsible for those charges.
Ensure the item is in its original condition and undamaged original retail packaging. Include a print out of the order confirmation that was emailed to you and write on it your reason for returning. If you order was not placed online you may not have an order confirmation, please call us for how to proceed. If the item is faulty, please provide details of the fault.
Package securely and send the package to the address below:
1st Floor Unit 19 Enterprise Centre
Moniton Trading Estate
West Ham Lane
We regret we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods and, for your protection, suggest that adequate POSTAL INSURANCE COVER is obtained when returning anything
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights:
This contract shall come under English law. In the event of a dispute, our customer services department is at your disposal with the aim of reaching the fairest, amicable settlement. Failing this, both parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, regardless of the place of delivery or accepted method of payment.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 'The UK Carpet Syndicate LTD' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 Camp Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6EW. Our company registration number is 2283672 and the place of registration is England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd - © The UK Carpets Syndicate Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material